Monday 14 October 2013

me. saya. 나는. 我. أنا

assalamualaikum, hai ( '́⌣'̀)ノ 


err okay. i am from nutrition and dietetics students.
i would like to introduce my new blog which is it all about HEALTHY things i guess (˘̩̩̩^˘̩̩̩)
first of all i would like to sincerely thanks to our food anthropology lecturer en shazali who give this task to us to do a blog about our field. 
i am actually not so good in writing but i will take this task as an opportunity to learn :D 

i hope people who are read my blog will get somethings that will help them to become a healthy \(^^)/  

oh yaa why doctor penganan?it is actually refer to dietitian *in my own language 

doctor means A qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician (google.com)
penganan means 'pemakanan' in javanese language (as my mother is purely javanese, so i feel javanese blood are running though my vein until i died :D)



proud to be javanese even i am not so fluent in that language :) 


alright thank you 






okey now, with  بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

lets begin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment